Aug 21, 2014

Ethnic Patterns Collage

School has started over here in Switzerland and I feel summer is officially over - the weather also acts more like fall. 
We are settling slowly back into a routine and this helps a lot with spending more time on my desk. 

Hurray !

Last week I was talking about the trend for fall-winter 2015 "Ethnic Patterns Collage".
It is also the topic for part 2 of the "Make it in Design" summer course.
I signed up for this course just for the fun of it so I pushed myself to design something for part 2.

Some typography fun first.

"Tribal" copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2014
"Tribal" with ethnic patterns by Pattern Jots

 Colours

www.patternjots.blogspot.ch
Colours "Ethnic Patterns Collage"


And my final main print.

copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2014
Main print "Ethnic Patterns Collage" copyright©Pattern Jots by Maike Thoma 2014

I already had a sneak peak of wonderful designs from my fellow designers and you have to check out the gallery over here.

Happy Thursday !

No comments:

Post a Comment