Apr 14, 2014

It is Here - My Designs in Uppercase no. 21


patternjots.blogspot.ch
Uppercase Magazine no. 21

I have to write a quick blog post out of schedule to share some happy news...today I received Uppercase magazine issue 21 and some of my designs are shown on page 83 ! I am so happy !!! I am in good company right next to my designer friends Gloria Urech/Gukukki Studio and Dieuwertje van de Moosdijk.

patternjots.blogspot.ch
Uppercase Magazine no. 21 / page 83

Uppercase no. 21 is a "must have" magazine for all pattern lovers out there. It is filled with pattern eye candy from 100 designers. There is also advice from industry experts and lots of other great articles.
I can not wait to grab a tea after finishing some designs and start reading in it.

See you on Thursday - Happy Monday !

No comments:

Post a Comment